While biohazard cleanups are typically utilized in crime scene settings, there are many other settings where biohazard cleanup is used by the general public. The experts at Rapids Flood Team are carefully trained and certified in handling biohazard cleanup and are ready to help you with whatever materials you need removed.
What is Biohazard Cleanup?A biohazard is anything that poses a risk to a person’s health. This could be a variety of waste and materials, some of the most common being:
- Human bodily fluids (blood, urine, etc.)
- Human or animal remains
- Microbiological waste
- Pathological waste
- Sharps waste
- Chemical spills
Our Biohazard ServiceWe have a strict procedure for removing biohazard materials so that no harm comes to our employees and anyone else around the cleanup area. Our cleanup process includes:
- Cleaning the area- We will remove all biohazard materials from the area and dispose of them properly.
- Sanitizing the area- After removing the dangerous materials, we sanitize and cleanse the area to remove any lingering residue.
- Removing smells from the area- If the biohazard materials have caused any odor in the area, we will remove them.
- Restoring damage- If any damage has occurred due to the biohazard, our team will work hard to restore any property damage possible to make it look as though nothing happened.
Ready and Prepared
We the experts at Rapids Flood Team are always ready and prepared
Highly Trained Credentialed Staff
Our staff of assigned adjusters will handle your claim directly with your insurance company
Licenced & Insured
We are capable of handling every insurance claim with accuracy and promptness
What We Offer
Rapids Flood Team offers licensed and certified biohazard cleaners who are available to help you with your cleanup at any time of the day or night. Our team understands the importance of removing and cleaning up biohazardous materials in order to preserve public safety and will respond urgently to any biohazard cleanup request. You can count on us to prioritize your biohazard cleanup.