When sewage issues arise, many homeowners are taken by surprise and may not know how to address the issue. The Rapids Floods Team is here to help those who have experienced sewage-related issues resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
What is Sewage Cleanup?Sewage cleanup is a service that helps reverse the damage caused by overflowing, broken, or backed-up sewage pipes. When there is an issue with your sewer pipes, damage typically shows up in the lower regions of your home or building. Basements can see large amounts of damage if the problem goes unnoticed for an extended period of time. If you suspect that there may be a backup or have noticed an issue with your sewage pipes and are waiting for help to arrive, take the following steps:
- If there is a significant amount of flooding, shut off the electricity in that particular area.
- Shut off the water line to prevent additional flooding.
- If you have to be in the room, to remove items or check on something, wear protective clothing, boots, and a face mask.
- Don’t use toilets, sinks, showers, or other water-based appliances while there is a backup to avoid making the backup worse.
What Causes Sewage Backup?Typically, sewage backups end up affecting the basements of buildings and homes. It is often unknown what causes a backup until a professional inspects it however, there could be a variety of reasons why your sewage system is backed up including:
- Grease buildups in pipes
- Poorly flushes items (paper towels, wipes, etc)
- Damage to sewage lines
- Storms that overwhelm sewer systems
Ready and Prepared
We the experts at Rapids Flood Team are always ready and prepared
Highly Trained Credentialed Staff
Our staff of assigned adjusters will handle your claim directly with your insurance company
Licenced & Insured
We are capable of handling every insurance claim with accuracy and promptness
What We Offer
At Rapids Flood Team, we understand how stressful it can be to deal with a sewage backup. Our team will put forth tireless efforts to arrive at your home as soon as possible and handle the problem so that you can go back to relaxing in the comfort of your home. We are available to address and fix your sewage backup issue 24/7 and will work with you and your schedule. We care about our clients and want to help them reduce their stress and get back to living comfortably.