When Mold Damage Occurs act promptly! We the experts at Rapids Flood Team are always ready and prepared to remediate your mold affected areas.
Highly Trained credentialed staff
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, WRT Certified
- Free Inspections and Estimates
- Project evaluation, Demonstration and Protocol Creation
- Moisture Meter Detection to Evaluate Affected Areas
Remediation Process of Affected AreasAn inspection and assessment is performed. Followed by Extraction, Dehumidification and Sanitized Cleaning.
- We remove all wet and mold-damaged porous materials.
- We place the damaged materials in plastic bags. We discard all the saturated and moldy materials in plastic bags that are at least 6 mil thick, then we Haul all debris and bags.
- We disinfect all non-porous materials and wood surfaces that are moldy with our antimicrobial agent. Doing this we Use thick rags for wipe down and hard bristle or wire brushes to loosen the mold if necessary.
- Finally, we scrub all moldy surfaces using a damp cloth and final application of antimicrobial solution until all mold has been removed providing a clean surface.
Drying ProcessAll cleaned materials should be dried to allow leftover moisture to evaporate. We use the following equipment to speed up the drying process, Dehumidifiers and Air Scrubbers.
Antimicrobial TreatmentAn antimicrobial is an agent that extinguishes microorganisms that cause or create mold and inhibits their growth. Antimicrobial is an Organic Solution that disinfects & helps by eliminating & preventing possible mold growth.
Ready and Prepared
We the experts at Rapids Flood Team are always ready and prepared
Highly Trained Credentialed Staff
Our staff of assigned adjusters will handle your claim directly with your insurance company
Licenced & Insured
We are capable of handling every insurance claim with accuracy and promptness